Derniers sujets
» Appel à candidature/actions solidaires/missions de volontariat 2020 en Afrique
Any Question Concerning English ..... Here you are !! - Page 2 EmptyVen 24 Jan 2020, 07:58 par jvsitogo

» Offre de stages/missions de volontariat 2020/2021 en Afrique avec JVSI
Any Question Concerning English ..... Here you are !! - Page 2 EmptyJeu 23 Jan 2020, 10:38 par jvsitogo

» Appels aux volontaires/Camp chantier de construction d'infrastructure 2020 en Afrique
Any Question Concerning English ..... Here you are !! - Page 2 EmptyJeu 23 Jan 2020, 10:32 par jvsitogo

» Appel à mobilité international/missions/stages 2020/2021 en Afrique avec JVSI
Any Question Concerning English ..... Here you are !! - Page 2 EmptyJeu 23 Jan 2020, 10:30 par jvsitogo

» Mission, stage, projet de construction de DISPENSAIRE-MSVD
Any Question Concerning English ..... Here you are !! - Page 2 EmptyMar 14 Jan 2020, 05:58 par asso-msvd-msvd

» Missions humanitaires en 2020 avec MSVD
Any Question Concerning English ..... Here you are !! - Page 2 EmptyMar 14 Jan 2020, 05:58 par asso-msvd-msvd

» Voyages, découvres, aides, travailles avec des jeunes d'autres horizons

» Stage en Médecine au nord du Togo en 2020 avec MSVD
Any Question Concerning English ..... Here you are !! - Page 2 EmptyDim 01 Déc 2019, 14:47 par asso-msvd-msvd

» Stage en Médecine au nord du Togo en 2020 avec MSVD
Any Question Concerning English ..... Here you are !! - Page 2 EmptyDim 01 Déc 2019, 14:47 par asso-msvd-msvd

» Missions humanitaires 2010, stages conventionnés à l'étranger
Any Question Concerning English ..... Here you are !! - Page 2 EmptyMer 11 Sep 2019, 14:37 par asso-msvd-msvd

» Aventure de partage culturel, de découverte, de réalisation d'un projet concret
Any Question Concerning English ..... Here you are !! - Page 2 EmptyMer 11 Sep 2019, 14:36 par asso-msvd-msvd

» Aventure de partage culturel, de découverte, de réalisation d'un projet concret
Any Question Concerning English ..... Here you are !! - Page 2 EmptyMer 11 Sep 2019, 14:35 par asso-msvd-msvd

» Tourisme, Stages et missions humanitaires avec MSVD en 2020
Any Question Concerning English ..... Here you are !! - Page 2 EmptyMer 11 Sep 2019, 14:31 par asso-msvd-msvd

» Tourisme, Stages et missions humanitaires avec MSVD en 2020
Any Question Concerning English ..... Here you are !! - Page 2 EmptyMer 11 Sep 2019, 14:29 par asso-msvd-msvd

» Des offres de chantiers et missions humanitaires en 2019-2020 Togo
Any Question Concerning English ..... Here you are !! - Page 2 EmptyLun 15 Juil 2019, 11:12 par hicahumaitaire2

Portail Madariss
site pour le bachelier
Chat Madariss
Chat Madariss
Le Deal du moment : -40%
Maillot de football Third Paris Saint-Germain – ...
Voir le deal
54 €

Any Question Concerning English ..... Here you are !!

Page 2 sur 2 Précédent  1, 2

Any Question Concerning English ..... Here you are !! - Page 2 Empty Any Question Concerning English ..... Here you are !!

Message par mima30_6 le Dim 28 Oct 2007, 04:44

Rappel du premier message :

[center]This Topic is opened .. just for you !!
Once you find something hard yo understand !!!! Briefly , you need help ....
Don't hesitate !!! [/center]
[right]See you Then ![/right]

mima30_6
Maintenant, madariste
Maintenant, madariste

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Any Question Concerning English ..... Here you are !! - Page 2 Empty Re: Any Question Concerning English ..... Here you are !!

Message par Economy le Dim 01 Nov 2009, 05:47

[quote="Economy"]Je parle du "THAT" [/quote]

Coucou !
Merci tout d'abord pour ceux / celles qui m'ont répondu en dessus, c'était très utile! Juste que voilà, je pense que je n'ai pas trop bien exprimé mon "That" l'autre fois ^^'

Exemple :
(I - You...) guess / think / suppose / ...
After this kind of verbs, do we use "THAT" ?
Are there any others examples of verbs ?

Merci encore Wink
Economy
Economy
BAC2-Mod
BAC2-Mod

Féminin
Ma ville : Dar Lwalid ^^

Any Question Concerning English ..... Here you are !! - Page 2 Empty Re: Any Question Concerning English ..... Here you are !!

Message par Invité le Dim 01 Nov 2009, 12:33

Before that we can use it as fuel, petrol is passé by many stages, from the discovery of oil to the sale of petrol in the filing station.
First of all, searchers are located oil, then they use pumpjack to extract it from the deep of earth. And now, it’s the stage to pump oil through pipeline, and then it’s strored it in storage tanks, that make it to factories which specialization refine it into different products, including petrol.then, the petrol is stored in tanks and transpored to petrol stations, where it”s stored in underground tanks, where it can be in a safe place. In that way petrol is approached for people, and pumped in car tanks which is the laste stage of petrol trip from amineral oil to a very important fuel : petrol.

Correction:

Before we can use it as fuel, petrol goes through many stages, from the discovery of oil to the sale of petrol in the filing station.
First of all, searchers locate oil with sophisticated instruments and during long and hazardous labour. Then they use pumpjack to extract it from deep earth. And now, it’s the stage to pump oil through pipeline, and then it’s stored it in storage tanks which transport it to factories where specialized machinery in order to refine it into different products, including petrol. Then, the petrol is stored in tanks and is transported to petrol stations, where it's stored in underground tanks, a safe place from hazard. In that way, petrol is ready for vehicles use, and is pumped in car tanks which is the last stage of petrol trip from a mineral oil to a very important fuel : petrol.
Anonymous
Invité
Invité

Message par mehdibouayad20 le Mar 03 Nov 2009, 00:01

http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/645/01/
mehdibouayad20
mehdibouayad20
Admin.
Admin.

Masculin
Ma ville : PARIS

Message par sweet.souka le Jeu 05 Nov 2009, 11:34

Hello everybody..!
well.. i reaaly need your help guys
I have a talking " exposé" about youth
.. it was me who chose te subject I thought it would be an easy one
but here i am.. with no idea to talk a bout
no clue :s
can anyone help me plzz
with a plan.. ideas that could help me to organise this talking.. or anything that could be helpful
Plzzzzzzz..
&&.. thanks in advance ^^
sweet.souka
sweet.souka
Je commence à comprendre comment.

Féminin
Ma ville : The Middle Of Nowhere !!

Message par Invité le Jeu 12 Nov 2009, 01:52

Anonymous
Invité
Invité

Message par souka_77 le Mer 18 Nov 2009, 12:13

Hello everybody!
i need a help for my english course, i wrote an essay but my teacher told me that's necessary to reformulate some sentences . so would you help me !
here is my essay.

No one can deny the importance of having a personal career plan. It’s obvious that everyone starts his life with a plan which dries his future and determinates his career and his lifestyle.

This career starts from college and extends until retirement.

In this while we choose a specific domain that combines our motivation and ambitions, we also practice all what we had learnt in this stage, in order to open for us new opportunities and chances of employment , and discovering new atmosphere which is different to what we were habituated .

As far I’m concerned, I usually have in mind my own career, and my own dream that I wish to fulfill it one day.

I can see myself after 5 years with my diploma, getting it with a great performance, on field of commerce, option marketing. Then I will apply for an adequate job in company in order to acquire more experiences for my professional career

thank you for advance!!

souka_77

Féminin
Ma ville : casablanca

Message par Invité le Mer 18 Nov 2009, 17:15

No one can deny the importance of having a personal career plan. It’s obvious that everyone starts his life with a plan which traces his future and determinates his career and his lifestyle.

This career starts from college and extends until retirement.

When we choose a specific domain that combines our motivation and ambitions, we also practice all what we have learnt in this stage, in order to look for new opportunities and possibilities of employment , and discovering new horizons which are different to what we were accustomed to .

As far as I’m concerned, I usually have in mind my own career, and my own dream that I hope to fulfil it one day.

I can see myself after 5 years with my diploma, getting it with a great performance, on the field of commerce, marketing branch. Then I will apply for an adequate job in a company in order to acquire more experiences for my professional career.
Anonymous
Invité
Invité

Message par Mch!Ch@ le Mar 05 Jan 2010, 08:40

Bonjour j'ai un exposé à présenté demain sur n'importe quel sujets!!! si qlq un parmi vs a une idée!! ou un truc pr m'aider ça sera gentil de sa part!!

un sujet qui concerne la mécanique!! ou un truc de ce genre
Mch!Ch@
Mch!Ch@
ETD.SUP-Mod
ETD.SUP-Mod

Féminin
Ma ville : Taroudant----Reims---Metz

Message par k@0ut@r le Mar 05 Jan 2010, 11:02

please would u help me to get a list concerning phrasal verbs with their meaning
thanks a lot:)
k@0ut@r
k@0ut@r
Ultra madariste
Ultra madariste

Féminin
Ma ville : salé

Message par Invité le Mar 05 Jan 2010, 13:11

k@0ut@r a écrit:please would u help me to get a list concerning phrasal verbs with their meaning
thanks a lot:)

Here's a list of most used phrasal verbs.

Mch!Ch@ a écrit:Bonjour j'ai un exposé à présenté demain sur n'importe quel sujets!!! si qlq un parmi vs a une idée!! ou un truc pr m'aider ça sera gentil de sa part!!

un sujet qui concerne la mécanique!! ou un truc de ce genre
This space is for English only!

Dernière édition par @dmin le Mar 05 Jan 2010, 13:30, édité 1 fois
Anonymous
Invité
Invité

Message par k@0ut@r le Jeu 07 Jan 2010, 08:13

thank you sooooooooooooooo much ADMIN Very Happy
but tell me please are there all the phrasal verbs or there is an other list??
k@0ut@r
k@0ut@r
Ultra madariste
Ultra madariste

Féminin
Ma ville : salé

Message par Invité le Lun 18 Jan 2010, 10:28

k@0ut@r a écrit:thank you sooooooooooooooo much ADMIN Very Happy
but tell me please are there all the phrasal verbs or there is an other list??

It's a list of most used phrasal verbs.

But if you want the whole list from A to Z, here's the Oxford Phrasal Verbs Dictionary.
Anonymous
Invité
Invité

Message par Mch!Ch@ le Mer 17 Mar 2010, 15:03

Hi everybody!!

I need some help : for describing a process!! i haven't any idea about it!! Can u give me some exemples to process !! Cuz our teacher told us !! to choose a subject "process"!! and present it in 10 min

thank u
Mch!Ch@
Mch!Ch@
ETD.SUP-Mod
ETD.SUP-Mod

Féminin

Message par mehdibouayad20 le Jeu 18 Mar 2010, 01:48

Hello,
I don't really see what you mean !!
Please try to clarify your purpose and we will help you !
mehdibouayad20
mehdibouayad20
Admin.
Admin.

Masculin

Message par Mch!Ch@ le Ven 19 Mar 2010, 14:29

je voudrai dire la construction d'une machine par exemple!! comment elle fonctionne! il faut la présenté en power point
Mch!Ch@
Mch!Ch@
ETD.SUP-Mod
ETD.SUP-Mod

Féminin

Message par mehdibouayad20 le Ven 19 Mar 2010, 15:42

Ah oui !!
Je essayerai de t'aider !!
mehdibouayad20
mehdibouayad20
Admin.
Admin.

Masculin

Message par Mch!Ch@ le Sam 20 Mar 2010, 09:02

Okeey thank ya ^^
Mch!Ch@
Mch!Ch@
ETD.SUP-Mod
ETD.SUP-Mod

Féminin

Message par Invité le Sam 20 Mar 2010, 11:51

Mch!Ch@ a écrit:Hi everybody!!

I need some help : for describing a process!! i haven't any idea about it!! Can u give me some exemples to process !! Cuz our teacher told us !! to choose a subject "process"!! and present it in 10 min

thank u

Here, and adapt or adopt, at your risk!
Anonymous
Invité
Invité

Message par Mch!Ch@ le Mar 23 Mar 2010, 05:50

Thanks u Mr Admin!! Je vais essayé de prendre ce qui est necessaire
Mch!Ch@
Mch!Ch@
ETD.SUP-Mod
ETD.SUP-Mod

Féminin

Message par Mch!Ch@ le Jeu 02 Déc 2010, 10:32

Hey It's me again

I need some advantages and potential hazards of smart systems

thanks a lot ^^
Mch!Ch@
Mch!Ch@
ETD.SUP-Mod
ETD.SUP-Mod

Féminin

Message par MJF le Jeu 02 Déc 2010, 11:26

Mch!Ch@ a écrit:Hey It's me again

I need some advantages and potential hazards of smart systems

thanks a lot ^^

About sensors, for example?

Advantages:
Break The daily Grind with Smart Home Assistants

You wake up in the morning, get out of bed and go to bathroom to take a bath, go to kitchen, make breakfast. This is your same old daily routine and you keep on doing this because you are addicted to it. Let me tell you that you can make this routine interesting by adding some cool gadgets to your daily routine. These gadgets not only spice up your life but also they will make it easier. You must have dreamed about smart homes, what they are and how they work, can I have them? These devices are for real now and are really quite affordable now and they can be purchase from the market by paying the price of the smart home automation system. You may have seen the cartoon series, Jetsons’, where the house is fully automatic everything is programmed and keeps on working on its own, the user doesn’t give any instructions on how to do and they also talk with the computer which controls the house. Now days these kinds of houses are possible and these house are called smart houses or homes. Some of the best features of these smart systems are control of festivity systems at home, automatic pet feeding and plant watering, automatic scenes during parties or dinner, door controls, window shutters, climate control and many more. These systems work with some of devices like motion and light sensors which are also known as smart home devices. Some years ago this technology was expensive and only rich people were able to buy this but now these systems have become affordable to common man also. Smart home systems have become cheaper in comparison to price of these devices some years ago and now these devices have become affordable to common man also. These devices have huge advantages and you too can avail all the advantages offered by smart homes if you have the entire updated and new gadget installed on your system. The smart home automation offers capitalization to most of the home owners and awareness about these devices is slowly spreading in mainstream customers. There are various up to date devices available in the market and let us discuss some of those:

https://www.youtube.com/v/sG3oYYU8kTc&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3

BoosterLinc – This device is a plug and play device which is designed to make the systems more reliable and responsive to user.
Sensaphone – This equipment can be used to monitor your homes temperature, lights and motion etc.
SwitchLinc – this device is capable of handling all the lights of the house, switches and dimmers; you can also adjust the brightness of these lights using this device.
Answering Profile on doors – You can talk with the person on your house gate without going at the gate from your phone when the person on gate presses the button present over there.
SecureLinc VR Security System - this device is a security console and it can protect upto 30 areas in your house after installing various kinds of sensors, the systems automatically informs security when it sees any intruder in that area.
HotLink Pro – Using this product you can control all the audio and video devices of your house and this product can handle 6 A/V devices at a time.

MJF
MJF
Admin.
Admin.

Masculin

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Page 2 sur 2 Précédent  1, 2